Rival Cavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mari-Leen

2 posters

Go down

Mari-Leen Empty Mari-Leen

Post by My Muffin Is Pimpin Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:28 pm

Mari-Leen 58587410
Mari-Leen Kaselaan (also known by stage name Mari-Leen) is an Estonian pop artist. She was born December 2, 1987 in Tartu, Estonia. She graduated from Elva Music School where she played violin and has studied at the Elva Song Studio and Ülenurme Music School under Ursel Oja.

Her musical career began as part of the group Ekvivalent, but her breakthrough came thanks to a competition run by the Estonian radio station Skyplus, in which Mari-Leen reached the final. However, she became known among the Estonian public as member of the girl band Suntribe. With Suntribe she represented Estonia at the Eurovision Song Contest 2005 with the song Let's Get Loud.

Mari-Leen started her solo-career with a cover of the Finnish hit Levoton Tuhkimo by Dingo, titled Rahutu Tuhkatriinu. After the first single made it to the first place of the Estonian charts, Mari-Leen again topped the Estonian charts with her first solo-album Rahutu Tuhkatriinu, produced and written by Sven Lõhmus, in December 2006.

Suure Linna Inglid
My Muffin Is Pimpin
My Muffin Is Pimpin
Gigglebreeze
Gigglebreeze

Female Gemini Posts : 287
Birthday : 1993-06-17
Job/hobbies : Hippies do not work!!
Humor : I find everything funny even my shoe is funny

http://sireniaforum.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mari-Leen Empty Re: Mari-Leen

Post by Kiss My Hello Kitty Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:02 am

i like the song. what is that above her lip?
Kiss My Hello Kitty
Kiss My Hello Kitty
Skinny Little Bitch
Skinny Little Bitch

Female Virgo Posts : 153
Birthday : 1990-09-02

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum