Rival Cavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaira

2 posters

Go down

Kaira Empty Kaira

Post by Death_Dies_Hard Mon May 25, 2009 4:59 pm

Kaira Kaira110
KAIRA BAND BIOGRAPHY The Kaira band was formed by Paul Drozdov (guitar, music) and Kaira Drozdova (singing, lyrics) in January 2006. The same year the 1st full-scale album ‘The Will of Fate’ was released. It was made in Heavy Metal style and was recorded in collaboration with sessional musicians from Russia and Ukraine on the Moscow label Irond Ltd. By the end of the year it became bestseller of summer 2006 (according to the polling carried out by the leading heavy metal magazine “Dark City”. In 2007 Kaira invited some musicians from Belarus to play in the band and with the new cast a music video on the song ‘To the Verge of Everything’ was shot and the 2d album “The Wheel of Fortune” was recorded. In February, 2008 the third full-scale album ‘The Huntress’ was released. Then the band made a sound track to an English movie “To Escape from Destiny” and wrote a song for the renowned circus troupe of the Zapashny brothers (“The Legend of the Brothers of Camelot”). After that Pawel Drozdov decided to put off the planned performances to renew the band’s cast. In 2 months the band was ready to work on the 4th album “Child of Fire”. It was recorded in 3 months and was made in a totally different style (the band’s original one of Symphonic-Industrial-Sex-Metal). The album was released with a folder of 20 pages, the “Dark City” magazine was its informational partner. The presentation will take place in several cities of Russia, Belarus and Ukraine. In March, 2009 the group signs the contract on release and sale of an album " The Child of fire " in territory of Australia. By April, 2009 the band plans to have started working on a new project
Death_Dies_Hard
Death_Dies_Hard
Skinny Little Bitch
Skinny Little Bitch

Female Posts : 138

Back to top Go down

Kaira Empty Re: Kaira

Post by My Muffin Is Pimpin Thu May 28, 2009 6:45 am

I heard one song aand I liked it. But the girl kinda scares me.
My Muffin Is Pimpin
My Muffin Is Pimpin
Gigglebreeze
Gigglebreeze

Female Gemini Posts : 287
Birthday : 1993-06-17
Job/hobbies : Hippies do not work!!
Humor : I find everything funny even my shoe is funny

http://sireniaforum.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum